Is reducing plastic waste your urgent priority? Now it's time we learn how to minimize our daily negative impact on the environment. Every day small changes will benefit the planet.
On average 24 tampons/sanitary pads go into landfill each month. By using this product monthly you will contribute to reduce the environmental impact of plastic menstrual pads, preventing other plastic from ending up into the landfill.
Why update to cloth menstrual pads?
- Less contact with harmful chemichals
- Save money and the environment
- Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rasshes and contact dermatitis
- Women with sensitive skin may prefer cloth pads
- Eco-friendly: 100% organic cotton and bamboo fiber pads
- No nasty ingredients: chlorine, dioxin and allergy free
- Wash before first use
- Hand and machine washable and dryable, water temperature suggested no more than 60°
Quantity: 4 pieces (S, M, L, XL)
S: 20.5cm * 20cm
M: 23cm * 22.3cm
L: 28cm * 22.3cm
XL: 30cm * 22.5cm
Outsidematerial: 1 layer soft PUL waterproof
Middle material: 2 layer microfiber
Inner material: 1 layer bamboo fiber
SHIPPING INFO: Free shipping worldwide in about 14-28 days by land or sea 📦 CO2-compensated 🌍 We plant one 🌳 per day