Is it possible an eco-friendly dish brush, made from 100% natural materials, can get the job done?
If you’re already clued up on plastic pollution, then you’ll already have guessed the importance of a plastic-free kitchen tools for your everyday life.
Basically, those (chemically-dyed) yellow and green sponges you may have been using your entire life are made out of plastic. Sadly they are not biodegradable and they are living inside landfills or polluting the oceans.
Why made from bamboo fibres
- It grows fast and it doesn’t require much water or land to grow
- The plant returns nutrients into the soil
- It naturally repels pests so no toxic pesticides are needed
- It is naturally antibacterial
- It is compostable
- 10 pcs pack, use them all yourself or give them to family and friends!
- Durable and resistant, simply wash them with soap and hot/cold water
- For a deeper cleaning machine wash them with bleach, they won't fade nor be damaged
- Compostable and safe for the environment
- Plastic-free and toxin free
- Add silver ion Ag+ (antibacterial)
SHIPPING INFO: Free shipping worldwide in about 2-4 weeks by land or by sea