Is it possible a plastic-free kitchen/bathroom cleaning sponge, made from 100% natural materials, can get the job done?
If you’re already clued up on plastic pollution, then you’ll already have guessed the importance of a plastic-free tools for your everyday life.
Basically, those chemically-dyed sponges you may have been using your entire life are made out of plastic. Sadly they are not biodegradable and they are living inside landfills or polluting the oceans.
Made from 100% all-natural wood pulp and renewable cotton fibers
- Naturally antibacterial
- It is compostable
- 2pcs or 5 pcs pack, use them all yourself or give them to family and friends
- Reusable and machine washable - You can use this durable, eco friendly cleaning cloth again ad again. It can be washed in your clothes or dish washer up to 200 times. You may run out of uses by then! For a deeper cleaning let it sit with baking soda and white wine vinegar for a couple of minutes, then rinse out.
- Naturally biodegradable - After their long life, they'll simply biodegrade in your compost bin.
- Plastic-free and toxin free
- Replaces up to 17 rolls of paper towel - This is a super absorbent cloth. It can take in 20 times its own weight in liquid! Just think of all those paper towels you're no longer sending to the landfill.
- Endlessly versatile - There's almost no limit to where or when you can use this ingenious Scandinavian dishcloth. It's great for cleaning or drying dishes, cleaning up spills or even cleaning your floors.
Feel free to select the patterns you prefer, you can chose a mix of patterns or simply request to have 2 or 5pcs of the same one. Send us a message using the Contact Us.
SHIPPING INFO: Free shipping worldwide in about 2-4 weeks by land or by sea 📦 CO2-compensated 🌍 We plant one 🌳 per day