Mama we already know it, you are a fantastic defender of the environment!
And is there a better solution than teaching your children to respect the nature from their very first hygiene habits? These bamboo toothbrushes are eco-friendly, so your kids can start learning early about protecting the environment around them!
Our Reuse it Mama! toothbrushes are made from Moso bamboo, which grows a metre a day without the need for fertiliser, making it highly sustainable, safe and eco-friendly. This species of bamboo is dubbed “panda-friendly” because pandas do not eat it or inhabit the area where it grows.
Bristles come in a rainbow of colours, which makes brushing teeth that bit less boring!
The head is small, making reaching kids' back molars more comfortable, and the bristles are nylon-6 BPA-free.
- 5 pcs/box
- Materials: bamboo and nylon-6 BPA-free
- Size: kids 6m-12yrs
- Water-resistant, preventing the growth of mould if left in a steamy bathroom
- 100% biodegradable bamboo handle
- 100% biodegradable packaging
- Easy to control thanks to bamboo’s natural grip-like qualities
- They come in a brown paper box with single boxes inside, making them the perfect gift for your family and friends
- We recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months
SHIPPING INFO: Free shipping worldwide in about 2-4 weeks by land or by sea 📦 CO2-compensated 🌍 We plant one 🌳 per day